Turn your leftover rotisserie chicken into delicious chicken enchiladas paired with Gold Peak Tea.
-2 cups of rotisserie chicken (shredded)
-1/2 cup shredded cheese
-1 small white onion, diced
-1 tbsp. butter
-1 package cream cheese
-1 jar salsa
-3 tbsp. butter
-3 tbsp. flour
-2 cups chicken broth
-1 cup sour cream
-1 (4 oz) can of diced green chilies
1. Saute butter and onions in a pan over medium heat.
2. Turn heat down to low and add in the chicken cream cheese, cheese, and salsa until melted together.
3. Remove from heat and spoon into the tortillas. Then place the rolled tortillas in a 9x12 baking dish.
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and then whisk in flour. Let cook for 1 minute.
2. Add broth and whisk until mixture is smooth and lump free.
3. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly, then stir in sour cream and chilies. Be careful not to bring to a boil.
4. Pour sauce over rolled tortillas, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.