BBQ Pork Ribs in the Oven
What's better than BBQ Pork Ribs? BBQ Pork Ribs made with one of Gold Peak's favorite spice rubs. Try it and see.
-1 rack St. Louis-style spare ribs or baby back pork ribs
-1 cup barbecue sauce
-Dry rub to taste
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Mix spices in a bowl until combined
3. Place rack of ribs in a double layer of foil and generously apply dry rub all over ribs.
4. Wrap foil around ribs to create a tight seal and transfer to a baking sheet.
5. Bake ribs until tender, about 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes.
6. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
7. Unwrap foil and discard any juices and fat. Brush barbecue sauce on all sides of rack.
8. Open foil, drain any accumulated juices and fat.
9. Place rack meat-side up and bake with foil open. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and brush another layer of barbecue sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 more times, for a total of 50 minutes baking time.
10. Cut between ribs to separate into individual segments and serve with additional barbecue sauce.